The Saskatchewan Games Council is pleased to announce two exciting contract job opportunities ahead of the 2023 Saskatchewan Winter Games in Regina, with one position available in Regina and one position in Saskatoon.
Saskatchewan Games Coordinator
Organization: Saskatchewan Games Council
Reports to: Provincial Games Consultant, Greg Perreaux at the Saskatchewan Games Council
- 1 position in Regina
- 1 position in Saskatoon
The primary function of the position will be to coordinate the logistic and administrative duties, team preparation, and promotion that is required to support the successful participation of Team Regina or Team Saskatoon at the 2023 Saskatchewan Winter Games to be held in Regina from February 19 – 25, 2023.
The role will include recruiting mission staff, working with the Saskatchewan Games Council, the Regina Host Organization, other Districts for Sport, Culture and Recreation and the Provincial Sport Organizations (PSOs) to effectively fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the position.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION: CLICK HERE
- The position is a Term Contract that will run from October 15, 2022 to March 15, 2023 (5 months).
- Evening and weekend work may be required.
- Full time attendance as the District Chef de Mission or mission staff at the 2023 Saskatchewan Winter Games.
- Attendance at the Mission Orientation event on November 25 and 26, 2022 in Regina.
- Travel will be required - must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Successful candidate will be required to provide a Criminal Record Check – Vulnerable Sector.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining your experience and how it will assist you in this position to one of the following:
Email (preferred): HR@saskgames.ca
Mail: Saskatchewan Games Coordinator Contract
Saskatchewan Games Council Inc.
280 - 1870 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4P 4B7
*Please reference the position in the subject line and which location you are applying for.
The deadline to receive applications is midnight, September 25th, 2022.
**Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At the Saskatchewan Games Council, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equitable employment opportunities are available to all applicants.