The Saskatchewan Games Council is pleased to announce two exciting contract job opportunities ahead of the 2024 Saskatchewan Summer Games in Lloydminster, with one position available in Regina and one position in Saskatoon.
Saskatchewan Games Coordinator
Organization: Saskatchewan Games Council
Reports to: Provincial Games Consultant
- One position in Regina
- One position in Saskatoon
The primary function of the position will be to coordinate the logistics and administrative duties, team preparation, and promotion that is required to support the successful participation of Team Regina or Team Saskatoon at the 2024 Saskatchewan Summer Games that will be held in Lloydminster from July 21 – 27, 2024.
The position will include recruiting mission staff and working with the Saskatchewan Games Council, the Lloydminster Host Organization, and the Provincial Sport Organizations (PSOs) to effectively fulfill the position's duties and responsibilities.
- The position is a Term Contract that will run from March 15, 2024 to August 15, 2024 (5 months).
- Occasional weekend and evening work may be required, as well as travel within Saskatchewan.
- Full time attendance as the District Chef de Mission or mission staff at the 2024 Saskatchewan Summer Games in Lloydminster (July 21 – 27, 2024).
- The successful candidates will be required to provide a Criminal Record Check – Vulnerable Sector.
The Saskatchewan Games Council is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all individuals and offer reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process and employment.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining how your qualifications and experience align with the position requirements.
Applications can be sent to HR@saskgames.ca by February 7th, 2024. Please reference the position in the subject line and which location you are applying for.
We appreciate all applications, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.