- Churchill (Elks) - Churchill Park is located in the south central part of the city. Facilities include a shelter, washrooms, paddling pool and play equipment.
- Hillcrest (Lions) - Hillcrest Park is situated on Rooks Avenue in the south end of the city. Facilities include play equipment, a shelter, paddling pool and washrooms. An outdoor skating arena is provided during winter months.
- Hillside (Kinsmen) - Hillside Play Park is situated in the northeast section of the city. Facilities include a large grass area and shelter, paddling pool, play equipment and washrooms.
- Kensington Greens Pathway - A walking path with built fitness stations, in a beautifully landscaped environment.
- Rusty Duce Memorial Park (Lions) - Rusty Duce Memorial can be found in the northwest section of the city. Facilities include a shelter, paddling pool, and play equipment.
- Royal Heights Park - Heights Park features a play park with play equipment and a water park.
- Toddler Play Parks - There are two toddler park with small rocking toys in a sand box area.
- Torgeson Park - This park is located on the Spruce Drive. It has a small gazebo and large park with a paved walking path.
- Trojan Park - It is found at the end of Heritage Drive, Trojan Park offers a variety of play equipment.
Woodlawn Regional Park is situated 2 kms south of Estevan. There is a dumping station with fresh water and firewood is provided to guests. The park features full service sites, 18-hole grass green golf course with driving range, food service, picnic areas, playground, showers with modern washrooms, nature trails, fishing, baseball diamonds, soccer pitch, and cross country skiing.
- Cactus Park: It is located in the valley on the south side of the city, below 1st St., featuring 13 baseball diamonds (8 for minor ball & 5 for adult Slo-Pitch and Softball), 3 soccer pitches, concessions, a play park and pathway system.
- Lynn Prime Memorial Park: Located north of Wellock Road, Lynn Prime park feature 2 baseball diamonds. The larger of the two, features full lighting for evening games and a grass infield.
- Tennis Courts: There are two tennis courts located directly behind the Souris Valley Aquatic & Leisure Centre. They are fully enclosed and feature a Plexipave (acrylic surface coating) surface. There are also two courts located at the Comprehensive High School on Kensington Ave.
- Skate Park: It is located directly behind the Souris Valley Aquatic & Leisure Centre and features a variety of ¼ pipes, driveways, jump boxes and roll-ins.
- Estevan Bowling: Both 5 pin and 10 bowling is available for rental all year long.
- Civic Auditorium: The Civic Auditorium is located on 811 Souris Ave. The Civic Auditorium has a seating capacity of 1,900 people. The ice surface is available between August and mid-April.
- Affinity Place: A multi-purpose entertainment and sports facility. The arena is home to the Estevan Bruins and is available for concerts and other public events.
- Icon Centre: It has an ice surface used for playing hockey and broom ball. It is integrated into the Leisure Centre. It has a seating capacity of 400 people. The ice surface is available between mid-October and the 1st of April. The summer allows for indoor rollerskating, skateboarding, and rollerblading in the facility. Rollerskates are available for rent.
- Curling Club: The Curling rink has 6 sheets of artificial ice, a concession, and licensed lounge. The Curling Club operates the facility from mid-September to mid-April.
- Souris Valley Aquatic & Leisure Centre: This multi-facility complex has a 6 lane pool, water slide, swirl pool, steam room, library, 2 squash courts, exercise and weight room, multi-purpose rooms, arts and crafts room, food service area, multi-activity year round, landscaped.
- Trackside MX: Trackside MX has a diverse terrain with 3 valley sections, over and under bridge, step-on and step-offs, big doubles an rhythm section.
- Estevan Drag Racing: The Estevan Drag Racing Association has been hosting races since 2003 at the Estevan Airport and pits a large variety of automobiles from bikes, cars, and trucks.
- Estevan Motor Speedway: The Speedway is comprised of a 3/8 mile high banked oval dirt track and grandstands. Races host three regular classes as well as specialty events such as Monster trucks, Box Car Races and many more.
- Woodlawn Golf Club: It is located 2 miles south of Estevan on Hwy 47 South. Set inside the Woodlawn Regional Park. Facilities include 18 hole, grass greens, full clubhouse and pro shop. Open to the public, but not time restraints during the Games as this will be our golf venue.
- Hidden Valley Golf Resort: It is one mile west of Estevan on highway 18. Its facilities include miniature golf course, driving range.
Fishing is a popular activity in Estevan. Boundary Dam and Rafferty Dam are popular spots where sportsman find Walleye, Perch, and Northern Pike. Boundary Dam is in the only place in Canada to fish for Large Mouth Bass. The Souris River also offers a casting opportunity for fishing enthusiasts.