The Athlete's Village at the ECS affords ample opportunities and space for the athletes and coaches to mingle, relax and enjoy some entertainment. The athletes will be able to make use of co-ed activities in the courtyard, lecture theatre, and music room.
Types of entertainment will include:
- Dances on Tuesday and Friday evenings
- Nightly movies in the Lecture Theatre
- Games in the Courtyard including: table tennis, air hockey, and bean bag toss
- A variety of board games including: giant Jenga, Catchphrase, Uno and Risk
- Outdoor activities including: box hockey, Bocce ball, Frisbee and Blongo
- Quiet activities in the band room including: puzzles, yoga mats, Scrabble, Zen colouring books and meditation
- Talent shows and other participatory activities in the music room
- Special Events such as: Minute to Win It, Frozen T-shirt contests, Zumba and Yoga classes
Stay tuned for more details as the Games approach!